Series Big Idea
To “recalibrate” something means “to carefully adjust or align something again.”
As we go through the crazy twists and turns of our days, we can get quite out of whack. We lose perspective. We forget the truths we know. We become overwhelmed with the cares of this world.
Worship recalibrates our hearts to God. This series will remind us of how critical a regular practice of celebrating our relationship with God is in our lives. The Holy Spirit works through this practice as we Remember, Receive, and Respond.
MESSAGE 1 – Recalibrate
- Scripture: John 4:10-26, Colossians 3:17, 1 Corinthians 10:31, Romans 12:1-2
- Message Big Idea: Through worship, we recalibrate our hearts to God and the life he wants for us.
MESSAGE 2 – Remember
- Scripture: 1 Samuel 7:1-14, John 14:26
- Message Big Idea: Through worship, we remember who God is and who we are.
MESSAGE 3 – Receive
- Scripture: John 14:26, 1 Corinthians 11:23-26, Luke 22:14-20
- Message Big Idea: Through worship, we receive Jesus and his truth for our lives.
MESSAGE 4 – Respond
- Scripture: James 1:22-25; John 14:27; 1 Corinthians 10:31; Ezekiel 47:1-12
- Message Big Idea: Through worship, we respond to God.
• Sermon Manuscripts in MS Word
• Small Group Guide with Leader’s Guide in MS Word and PDF
• Service Flow for each week