Series Big Idea
As we engage with Scripture, we come across a number of words that may sound familiar, but a lot of us would have a hard time defining. In this series, we will examine a handful of these words and recognize the enormous depth and significance they hold for our lives. Understanding salvation, atonement, grace and holiness can deepen our faith and help us better understand who we are and what it means to live as a follower of Jesus. Week 1 of this series is an Easter message.
MESSAGE 1 – SALVATION (EASTER)
- Big Idea: Salvation isn’t just about someplace we’ll go after we die, it’s about a present way of living in an interactive relationship with God that transforms everything about our lives right now.
MESSAGE 2 – ATONEMENT
- Big Idea: The atonement reminds us that Jesus would rather die than live without us.
MESSAGE 3 – GRACE
- Big Idea: We are saved by grace, but we are also meant to live by grace.
MESSAGE 4 – HOLINESS
- Big Idea: We grow in our relationship with God by growing in holiness.
• Sermon Manuscripts in MS Word
• Small Group Guide with Leader’s Guide in MS Word and PDF
• MP3’s of each message
• Service Flow for each week
• Series Graphic Files (PSD and JPG files)
• Powerpoint for each week