If someone were to examine your life, would they call you a Christian? This series is about how not to be a Christ-follower who doesn’t really follow Christ.
Session 1: Don’t Talk About It
Big Idea: Being a Christ-follower means being someone who takes opportunities to talk about Him and faith in Him.
Session 2: I’m in Charge of My Sex Life
Big Idea: Being a Christ-follower means submitting all of my life to Him, including my sex life.
Session 3: Don’t Cross Me
Big Idea: Being a Christ-follower means being open to being held accountable by other Christ-followers for I follow Him.
• Sermon Manuscripts in MS Word
• Small Group Guide with Leader’s Guide in MS Word
• Service Flow for each week
• Series Graphic Files (Layered PSD, AI)
• Powerpoint for each week
• Series Bumpers (.mov in HD)