Series Big Idea
Distinguished author and Rabbi Harold Kushner famously wrote: “No one ever said on their deathbed ‘I wish I’d spent more time at the office.’” Yet so many of us go through our day-to-day lives filling our hours with things that ultimately don’t reflect what we value most. This series will challenge attenders to take a big picture view on what truly matters: our most important relationships.
MESSAGE 1 – MAKING MEMORIES
- Scripture: Matthew 20:29-34, Philippians 2:3-4
- Message Big Idea: Our most treasured memories are memories of meaningful relationships.
MESSAGE 2 – HEALING MEMORIES
- Scripture: Colossians 3:12-14, Ephesians 4:31-32, Matthew 18:15-20, Exodus 20:4-6, Luke 23:33-34a
- Message Big Idea: Forgiveness is the path to healing memories.
MESSAGE 3 – LASTING MEMORIES
- Scripture: 2 Timothy 4:6-7, Hebrews 12:1, 1 Thessalonians 2:7-10; Philippians 2:3-11
- Message Big Idea: Everyone leaves a legacy. The question is, what type of legacy do you want to leave?
MESSAGE 4 – SHARING MEMORIES
- Scripture: Luke 10:25-37, 1 John 3:16-18, John 13:35
- Message Big Idea: We can be part of making life-changing memories by sharing with a child in need.
• Sermon Manuscripts in MS Word
• Small Group Guide with Leader’s Guide in MS Word and PDF
• Service Flow for each week