Series Big Idea
It seems anger is in the air…the whole world’s gone mad! In this series will look at 3 places we direct our anger and how grace can help us release that anger and find peace with God and other people. This series focuses on Paul’s letters to the churches and draw from his words of wisdom to help us navigate the anger we feel.
MESSAGE 1 – Mad at Me
- Big Idea: God heals our internal conflict when we embrace grace.
- Scripture: Romans 3:21-25a (NLT), 2 Corinthians 7:10-11, Ephesians 1:3-6 (NLT), 2 Corinthians 5:17, Philippians 3:12-14 (NLT), Romans 8:28 (NLT),
- This week addresses how many of us are angry at ourselves for our failures.
MESSAGE 2 – Mad at Us
- Big Idea: God matures us as a church community when we extend grace.
- Scripture: Colossians 3:8-15, Ephesians 4:1-5, Matthew 5:23-24, Matthew 18:15-20, Ephesians 4:15-16
- This week addresses unity in the church. We will never live out God’s dream for us to connect with one another if we allow our anger to destroy our relationships with one another.
MESSAGE 3 – Mad at Them
- Big Idea: God restores his dream for the world when we embody grace.
- Scripture: Colossians 4:5-6, 2 Corinthians 5:17-21, Philippians 2:14-16
- This week addresses navigating our angry culture. We will lose our opportunity to contribute to the mission of Jesus if we alienate those in the world that we are called to reach.
• Sermon Manuscripts in MS Word
• Small Group Guide with Leader’s Guide in MS Word and PDF
• MP3’s of each message
• Service Flow for each week
• Series Graphic Files (Layered PSD and JPG files)
• Powerpoint for each week
• Series Bumper